Green Bridge DNR Boat Launch
The Green Bridge is a remote boat launch managed by the DNR. This site is somewhat remote, and does not reside within, but in between several watershed communities. Our objective here was to work with DNR staff to address erosion problems and enhance the site for users.
New amenities include:
- Picnic tables
- Removal of down debris and vegetation
- Improved parking lot
- Paths connecting parking areas to seating
- Stabilization of the launch
- Clearing vegetation along an existing trail along the river
- Trash removal
- and of course, our ZWP Education signs!