Buckman’s Landing at Zumbro Falls
The Zumbro Falls community has a deep connection to the Zumbro River – it is evident by the heavily trafficked community launch, fondly referred to as Buckman’s Landing. A pool of resources, including this grant, have helped enhance the site throughout the past two years.
New amenities include:
- Stone benches overlooking the water
- Removal of down debris and vegetation
- Improved parking
- Picnic tables
- Stabilization of the launch
- Native trees for shade and wildlife
- and of course, our ZWP Education signs!